Down-filled nylon oxford parka with a hood. The hood is adjustable by means of a drawstring and includes a removable real fur hood lining and trim. The shell fabric has an inner lamination. The seams on the hood, shoulders and armholes are taped. Two snap pockets and a roomy cargo pocket in front, as well as one inner pocket. The PJS patch is on the left sleeve and there is a drawstring at the bottom. The waist is adjustable by means of a tape. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with the PJS snap-hook at the neck.
- Lining:100% polyester
- Fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- 100% polyamide
- Real fur trim:100% real finn. asiatic raccoon fur
- Real fur:100% real rabbit fur
- Fabric wp: 10,000 mm – mvp: 8,400 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 3: Super warm coat for cold climates.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is finnish asiatic raccoon and its origin is finland.
- The fur lining in the hood is rabbit, its origin is china and it is a by-product of the food industry.
- Taped seams (hood, shoulders, armholes).